Skip to content
- 4 heaped cups of Flour
- 6 teaspoons Baking Powder
- Pinch Salt
- 500ml Fresh Cream
- 330ml Lemonade
- Mix together Flour, Salt and Baking Powder.
- Use knife to mix in Cream and lemonade.
- OK to be a little moist.
- Do not over mix.
- Put onto floured bench, Flatten to about 2.5cm (1 inch) and use cutter to make scones OR cut scones so they will break apart when cooked.
- Put onto lightly floured tray.
- Cook in preheated oven at 180 degrees for 20 minutes or until nicely browned.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.